How can I help?
Central government has until September 2021 to make a final decision. We can still oppose this. Together we can raise awareness and Stop AQUIND!
- Join the Let’s Stop AQUIND campaign on Facebook for the latest news, activities. You can also download resources and share posts to your timeline
- Join community events and activities
- Download an A4 B&W or COLOUR poster and display it in your window
- Buy a t-shirt and wear with pride (coming soon!)
- Share images on social media of the bit of the route that has the most impact on your life (check the route here)
- Tell your friends, family and neighbours about AQUIND
- Spread the word when out and about walking in the areas most impacted
- Make a poster or placard for your window or put in a prominent place. Take a photo and post to your social media
- Write to your MP and local councillor. You can find their details here: www.writetothem.com
- Write to Kwasi Kwarteng MP, Secretary of State for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy, House of Commons, London, SW1A 0AA. Or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Write a letter to your local newspaper or the national press
- Volunteer your expertise. Just get in touch with Paula or Viola: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
The best way to help prevent the huge disruption and damage to our city is to build public opinion and raise awareness.